Terms & Conditions
Your Use of this Website
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website.
You must not:
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available any unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise may breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group;
- mislead or deceive Shout Limited, its representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by the website (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information)
- send, upload or otherwise make available material which infringes any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party)
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorized advertising or promotional material
- send, upload or otherwise make available material containing viruses, trojans or any other material designed to impair, destroy or interrupt the performance of any hardware or software
- collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about other users of the services.
The names, images and logos identifying Shout Limited or of third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Shout Limited. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Shout Limited or any other third party. Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices. You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, commercialize, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of this website.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use where necessary.
Links to or from Other Sites
This website may include links to other websites on the internet which are owned, published and maintained by third parties. Please note that these websites are not under the control of Shout Limited, therefore Shout Limited cannot assume any responsibility for the content of such linked websites.
This website’s content, including the information and material, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Shout Limited (or to third party products and services), is provided as a general guide only on an “as is” and on an “is available” basis. We make no representations or any kind of warranty whatsoever (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will Shout Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business, opportunity, goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
Shout Limited does not warrant that functions contained in this website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of bugs, viruses, Trojans or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communications.
International or Overseas use
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Hong Kong or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the internet.
Submitting Data to Our Website
If you upload your CV or apply for a job on our websites, you must ensure that the details provided by you at that or at any other time are accurate, up to date and complete. You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information whether it be by making relevant changes to your CV or by updating your personal details, so that we can communicate with you effectively and provide accurate up to date information to potential employers.
You agree to indemnify and hold Shout Limited and its employees harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any liability, claim, action, proceedings, charge, demand, loss, damage or expense (including legal and professional expenses) suffered by Shout Limited or its employees arising out of your use of this website or content submitted, posted or transmitted through our website in consequence of your breach of these Terms.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
If you have any questions or comments about our website, please contact us.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at our discretion and without notice. Any updates and changes will be posted to this page.